Join our growing team!
- Salary: $17-$18 per hour
- Location: 14 Manchester Sq, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Job type: Full time
- Benefits: 401(k), paid time off, 401(k) matching, employee discount, uniform allowance
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (preferred)
We are currently seeking to add a full-time Receptionist and Front Desk Coordinator to our team at Northeast foot and Ankle. We are completely willing to train the right people. Schedule consists of working Monday-Friday in our Portsmouth office.
Some of the responsibilities entail:
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization through scheduling appointments
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions
- Maintaining the reception area
- Ensures information and accuracy of patient paperwork and patient records
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains proper professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times
- New Patient Processing, Checking In, Checking out patient
Attributes of Successful candidate include:
- Having a Passion for Customer Service
- Desires to be a Leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Well developed Time Management Skills
- Excels with Organizing Work (likes checklists)
- Dedicated to Paying Attention to Detail
- Prefers a Professional Work Environment
- Quality Focus
- Takes Initiative
- Enjoys working in a Fast-Paced Team Environment
- *Most importantly* the right candidates will have a pleasant demeanor and positive mindset!
A Note about Us:
At Northeast Foot and Ankle, we pride ourselves in being a great employer and we care deeply about every member of our growing Team. We are selective because once you come aboard, we think of you as family. We care for our employees just as we care for our patients in the communities we serve. We strive to provide legendary patient care and customer service. As leaders of Podiatric medicine in New Hampshire, we take our role in our communities’ healthcare very seriously and seek only the best folks to represent Northeast Foot and Ankle.
Come be a part of our Team!
Schedule: Day shift. Monday to Friday. No weekends.
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
We have protocols in place to protect our patients and staff.